Twitter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

so hear i am still holding on-;

I just found that driving is so, enjoyable? lol.
I feel great but driving back from sunway is so not cool because the traffic there are terribly horribly KAW!
and, Where Got Ghost is not funny at all!
First, Idk hokkien so I have to chase on the subtitles.argh
Second, I don't really understand the story.
Third, hokkien again, lol *Okay la, there are some funny parts too. X)

hmmmmmmm, everyone seems like graduated liaw? HA! *keep DREAMING!
It's just the beginning*i think, the official UEC is come nearer and nearer, left aroud 3 weeks man!:(
Keep studying everyone:) I really hope i could do it, but i know i can't. lol.
Csarelle asked me, "So, have you did your decision about your future YET?"
Me:"...... Nope, like usual." lol. *Can i be a full time party-er? Sigh!
Me need shopping dreadfully! :(

racheal - hadn't had a dream...in a long time
arven - punky's dilemma

source: all from lookbook.
i'm bored.:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment