Twitter

Sunday, November 29, 2009

and we know it's never simple, never easy, never a clean break, no one here to save me-;

is suffer from sleeplessness.
In actual fact, I had spent most of my day on sleep, so yea. ha-har.
Boring to the max! and I'm really craze for and want to play with baby/babies or maybe kid. haha.

See! Super cute aite? Hyperactive one lagi! ;P
His my naughty youngest cousin tapi aku love. hahar!

camera shy pulak.

super cute kan? jiejie pinch one. hahahahar!
I want to make one. hehe.
Or you make one for me and let me sayang your anak?

Oh my! I went cuckoo liaw.
However, its sounds great to have one/maybe two(haha! the more the best! ;P) for you to spoil and pamper kan? Babies are just cute and lovely. Awwwwww. I want to have one badly now! shyt. hahar!



Ahem, feelings don't lie, i know. Everything just out of my control, i mean the feelings. I can do nothing with it instead of remind myself every moment. Yet, you can just simply ruined everything with a real simple and small action. wtf.


1 comments:

Andrew Lee only for Phui Tan said...

Im always here for you!

Post a Comment