Twitter

Monday, November 2, 2009

so lonely inside, so busy out there-;

It's sis's big two one and I supposing celebrate with her but unfortunately, I ffk-ed her because of Maxis. HAHA. Guilty-nyaaa. However, she didn't get mad as she got boyfriend celebrate with her maaaaa. ;P

I love that party cap so muchiie!
this is definitely not the birthday girl. HAHA. 5 th of Nov would be. lol
wtf, myfuckingneckwasinblackinallphotos.

the birthday old women. HAHA. She seems like in Halloween mood? ;P

sisters

After that, chilled at Soulded Out and Dessert Bar.

from right: Cena Ken HK Sara Fishie Winnie and moi
Maxis Ong the camera shy did not showed up his face as usual. >[
x x x

I don't know why, sometimes I'm happy but sometimes I'm sad, shooooo emotional :(
I don't feel want to blog but Idk, idk how to express, idk what I want, I don't even know wtf is in my stupid brain and mind.wtf
I'm happy, I'm enjoy with the life I had these few days. I went club, I slightly drunk(haha!), I even smoke! wtf. Next, will/may be shisha man! Nevertheless, I really don't know how to face to him. I wish I can be more selfish and kick the soft-hearted away! wtf.



2 comments:

Andrew Lee only for Phui Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Lee only for Phui Tan said...

i know i did alot of stupid things that make you hate me.

i know its late for me to pologies. i really know all of this is my fault.

Please forgive me...

Post a Comment