Twitter

Friday, November 13, 2009

that I'd never fall in love, love ,love-;

Hi Friday.
I never ever thought of i'd met a dumb whom always with mask-on. wtf.
The most power is, what expression will you give to the dumb that with mask-on, pretending that the dumbself is berry good in every single moment ask you to be happy and smile always? wtf.
What would you do if you were me?
To be frank, at that moment when the dumb tried to pretend again, I feel wanna drive to the dumb and give the dumb a real hard slap. (:
wtf are the words i want to give to the dumb. (:
I merely feel any sorry for being rude to the dumb but I just want that stupid dumb dumb don't hide itself and live the way the dumbself are.
Be happy and smile always is what the dumb taught me. Be yourself, be silly, be real (:

geeeeeeez. i love this much! how bout chew?

Don't ask me who the lucky(haha!) dumb is.

ex-oh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment