Twitter

Friday, September 4, 2009

and the best is, no one knows who you are

Currently I’m sitting for my very very last final in Chong Hwa, and also my UEC trial. However, I have no feel with it AT ALL! I have take 3 days to progressing through 5 papers, but neither anxious nor nervous or whatsoever came at me. Its doesn't mean that I'm absolute confidence with the papers nevertheless I have no one bit of confidence that I could do well in all of the papers. *BIG SIGH! I'm still in the mood to have FUN! I wonder how I would sit for the officially UEC. GAWD!

`BM-piece of cake but I didn't finish moi essay.:(/

`BC-i don't even touch it and I don't have any clue with the paper./ Commerce-ummmmmm.../

`Maths-killed me and i'm half dead after took it. Continue with Economics-I dead as a doornail liaw.


So, why am I still blogging here as I mention that I'm dead liaw? People, there's a thingy call soul. Whoops! hahahahahahar. Anyway, SHOPPING make me alive! :) Have a great time shooping with sister at bukit bintang area for real cheap bargain stuff! Btw, Roxy&Quicksilver's store wide sales at bukit bintang is sooooooooo disappointing.

The super-dark-circle and eye-bag appeared on my pretty face! awwwwww! Sara said that I looked like been punch by someone on my eye. ishish.

Ciao people, I'm so gonna dead to the world. HA!



0 comments:

Post a Comment