Twitter

Sunday, September 6, 2009

we keep keep keep keep on going-;

had a real great day with the long-lost gang and adeline :) *awwwwwwww! i really dont' feel wanna study liaw. :(
Due of my shitty driving skill, Andrew and Adeline have to followed me all the way home, i feel real bad for about it. Btw, I kena road blocked, yeaps, i kena BLOCKED! cacat betul. ... they are so hardworking to earn their crust lately and as what my mum said, they just went deadly cuckoo when they thought of the so called earning.

p/s: I'm so damn looking forward for the BBQ blast at beach liaw. Anyone more want to join us? Geeeeeee! :D

I thought I had deleted the video as when I'm recording, my hand shook like hell as I'm can't stop laugh and was like a drain like seriously! But, since I found it was still in my camera so just enjoy it people :)


Supposing that they all would stand up and "perform" the dance and song together but when I took out the camera, everyone just getting shy. ishish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment