Twitter

Monday, September 7, 2009

you the best i ever had, the best i ever had, the best i ever had, the best i ever had-;

Today is the ninth day affter Jane's birthday so its means today is her ninth day in her nineteen years old! lol. I knew that I was very late to update on her birthday celebration now. :P As the previous post I had mention that we celebrated Jane's birthday at Bumba Gump.

one of the birthay cake which had a hidden ring. Whoops! The girl had 2 birthday cake for that day i guess:)
P8290290

andrew was too bored and he took all these.
P8290295 P8290294
P8290263 P8290265
P8290273 P8290272
P8290267 P8290270
P8290266

there's something berry fun happened when the guy refilled my sprite for me, I'm not sure which guy refilled for me but when he served me with my SPRITE, he pronounced as SURRRPRite. the birthday girl and me thought that there's surprises for her, for twice! hahahaha.

vainpot of the day, undoubtedly she started camwhore when i met her till i drop her back at her place.
P8290254

the vainpot satrted to force people to match up with her liaw yet he looked so unwilling lor.
P8290284

but her mission accomplished too at last. lol.
P8290281

searching for the birthday girl? haha. inilah dia :)
super cute aite?
P8290292

dengan birthday girl.
P8290279 P8290304
P8290305

Jason ? haha.
P8290268

Csarelle dengan lembu at the Curve.
P8290306

yang last,
P8290307

It’s just another gathering which make me feels want to leave school as soon as possible. I miss the old times we had been through together damn lots! Loves.

next, will be the let's get high beach tripy! :) Gotta off to have a sweet tight dream liaw. Night people.


1 comments:

cuttiejane said...

wuakakakak!!!! so happy when i saw you posted this!!! keke...^^
aiya.. it was ntg inside lah... *@!#@!#$
=.=
omg!!!! i still remember how the person pronounced sprite!!!! i will never forget!!! damn it!!! i really though it was a surprise... and the surrr prite really make me soooo "SURPRISE" !!!!
hahaha.. stupid lah me.... perasaan~~~~ ^^

enjoy your school time which you will never get bek to it after this.... u have to appreciate it.... at skul really have lot of fun... and we can have many frens!!!! in college is different lah... one class 30ppl and ur fren is just that 30ppl... sumore semua speak ayam intestine...huh...*sweat*
when is your graduation?? i wanna go bek visit U all ^^
good luck for your exam ^^
keep in touch. take care ya~~~
miss u lot.... skeleton!!!! ^^ muackz!!!!!

Post a Comment