Twitter

Monday, September 21, 2009

do you hear me? i'm talking to you-;

Morning people. It's a yellow Monday instead of a blue one. Why yellow? hmmmmmmmmm,
I'm in a mood of buoyancy today :) First, it's holiday and I'll be out for movie or bah kut teh with the boy and his silly sweetie sister. Next, I watched the expanded version of New Moon trailer and I'm effin' excited now! Edward is hawt and hawter!
Even though I had finish the New Moon novel but I still can't wait for the movie! btw, I hate Jacob although he is hawt too. argh



I'm considering posting up some cute things of the boy but hmmmmmmm, I need take some time to deliberate because he would kill me if he know about it. lol.

p/s: I envy SY -- she has an awesome, thoughtful, lovely boyfriend! Mr.New, do share your Domokun post! Don't be sucha selfish. ;P Let me envy xia maaaaaaaa. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment