Twitter

Monday, September 21, 2009

do you know what's worth fighting for-;

Olá people, say hello to this not so lengzai Domokun. *Sorry New! ;P

FYI, New baked this for his girl and i'm sure that he made quite an effort in baking the cake .
*What an awesome boyfiie aite?! He told me that 3 girls wanna marry him liaw! Anymore here? lol.
p/s: enjoy your date with you love one tmr!
photo credit to New

All my plan of the day had totally ruined because of traffic jam in the shopping mall car park and Mr.LEE's cacat phone. Mr Lee's so called HTC touch PRO is too pro cause him never picked up my 4+ calls. I waited him for 2 hours and then we went Midvalley, wanted to catch up Final Destination 3D. The car park was jam-packed and we had a traffic pass through Midvalley. *Thumbs up! :/ After that, we went Wangsa Walk Mall, Jusco and home! That's all for today! wtf, I really can't change the fact of Monday is in BLUE. argh.

and, I just realized that tomorrow will be the last day of my holiday! :(
stupid monday! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Everything has just ruin my mood 99!
:'(

1 comments:

shinYi's said...

awww,the cake look delicious=)

Post a Comment