Twitter

Sunday, September 27, 2009

i'll be screamin' and fightin' and kissin' in the rain, it's two a.m. and i'm cursin' your name-;

School life is hectic and bored stiff as usual even though I'm half-graduated now. ;P
Due to the official UEC is just left the God-gracious 25 days,as at 27September2009 (and thats why I'm not full-gradute), I've to burn the midnight oil to study. :(
QQ, I remember I told you that I would never online but, my attempt was failure, its expected wey. lol. and, when Saturday come, all the efforts and determination would be ruin and I'd be effin' lazy liaw. SIGH!
Btw, sorry to Adeline as supposing we caught up G-Force 3D today but I didn't keep my promise. :(
I'm now sho looking forward to tomorrow, have fun at the Lee's place, as I have some excuses for not studying. :/ Anyway, last Wednesday I drove to Sunway to meet my ahgirl (haha!) after school. I blamed himher for not inviting me to hisher house-warming party and forced himher to draw me an invitation card! *evil smile

he try to showing off his colour pencil. 6M lagi. lol.

shoooo concentrate. ;P

he's work, done. cacat sial lor!HA!

his so called map!

and of course the fighting time we will never missed out. HA!

study time :)
xox,

1 comments:

qqfoo said...

是咯 ..
突然间看到你的新post ...
很想笑你 xD

加油拉你!
控制自己不要到处wet..不要上网..
不过可以吃饭啦 =/
哈哈

Post a Comment