Twitter

Thursday, October 1, 2009

pulling up to the parties, trying to get a little bit tipsy-;

Recently, those who are close with me always asked me that whether i'm going to sit for UEC soon. lol
Quote from my MSN display name, "study hard, play harder", yet, I really play more harder but not study at all. Geeeez.
I 've been very lazy and relaxing for the whole week, I hang out every Saturday, I skipped school and went shopping .. I fall behind my schedule as I haven't finishing my history yet and delaying my commerce revision. :'(

We had a blast last Sunday at Andrew's and Adeline's house warming party, which Alex named it as "A2OP". lol I had uploaded the pictures of this party on facebook,so yea, am lazy to post all the same pictures again. and, everything will be brief here X)

the babes.

the dudes.

and, one of the random photo of us when we went cuckoo. :)

everyone was tipsy that night, getting high without alcohol but music (or eeken's singing) rocks babeh!
:D
loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment